- The band “Pussy Riot” was jailed by Putin. Now, the members are released by one of the members says that the release is just a publicity stunt:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQVBtjhOxBI
- Anti-prostitution laws in Canada have been struck down.
- Group co-habitation is legal in Utah. However, only two people can be married.
- A federal judge declared the marriage amendment in Utah unconstitutional. Utah is appealing is it’s headed toward the Supreme Court.
- Congresswoman Barbara Lee (D-California) has proposed a bill to end federal grants for state-based, abstinence-only sex education programs in favor of comprehensive sex education, which would be part of the Affordable Care Act.
- Openly gay youths can start joining the Boy Scouts.