- More news about the smearing of Cheryl Abbate. An anonymous post analyzes how McAdams blog post was factually incorrect. Very good and very impressive!
- Listen to an impressive interview of Simone de Beauvoir (in English) by Studs Terkel taken in the 1960s.
- Camus’s description of Sisyphus through Candyland.
- This is seriously the best blog I’ve encountered looking at the data and counter-data to the Michael Brown shooting. Most of it could apply to Eric Cantor too.
- Solitude in theism. A theist describes the weirdness of believers who believe through emotion rather than through reason.
- Christianity has become Moralistic Therapeutic Deism.
- Can friends who have sex stay friends?
- Women who’ve had sex are better than men at deciphering the lingo for casual sexual relationships because of the greater risk uncommitted coitus poses to them, a new study says.
- People in open relationships may be healthier and happier.
- Certain people have a promiscuous personality: they are either extremely interpersonally warm (e.g., compassionate, sympathetic, etc.) or extremely interpersonally cold (e.g., harsh, uncaring, etc.).
- Many sex acts are now banned in the UK.
- Are there any nude pics of you but they need to be taken down (even without your consent)? Here’s a good site that helps you with that process.