- Germany allows third gender on birth certificates.
- Women still spend more time taking care of children than men do.
- An article about how those who voluntarily choose to be childless are stigmatized as selfish and materialistic.
- Another article about how women who choose to be childfree are breaking new ground about dissociating the link between womanhood and motherhood.
- Why Study Philosophy
- Different Types of Scientism
- A Russian man was shot from a fight over Kant’s philosophy.
- A Norwegian sex expert predicts that monogamy will be “outdated” and multi-partner relationships will be common within “30 years, if not ten.”
- How a polyamorous relationship between four people work. Scroll to the bottom and you can listen on a BBC report about monogamy and polyamory.
- 6 Toxic Relationship Habits Most People Think are Normal.
- Here is Today.
- Seriously? Wow! The Feynman lectures are now online.
- An interesting study suggests that smaller the testicles, the more likely the father is going to be nurturing toward his child.
- Yale has given some idea of what counts as non-consensual sex.
The sexual consent vignettes are very similar to the vignettes we use in our treatment program. Kind of cool to see a proactive, rather than reactive approach.