- 3AM Magazine interviews Alison Stone about Hegel, Schelling, Irigaray, Judith Butler, feminism, sexual difference, and maternity.
- Here is a list of 1,400 films directed by women.
- Nice diagrams to make eating healthy super easy.
- Schopenhauer: horrible for women, but shown in hilarious ways.
- John Urschel, an NFL lineman, has a mathematics paper published in a peer-reviewed journal.
- A comic about relationships vs. real life.
- Saying a written “thanks” to an editing volunteer helps your chances (twice as likely) that the volunteer would you with future editing.
- An essay arguing that evolution couldn’t work unless you had Platonic concepts.
- Speaking about evolution, here’s a child’s book about evolution. You can get the .pdf of it for free.
- Sexual selection of war heroism. The study shows that women find war heroes more attractive. Not just veterans, and not just any hero, but war heroes most of all.
- I mentioned before how pornography does not set oneself up for ED. Here is a breakdown of that study in layman’s terms.
- Heterosexual men do more financial risks if they see attractive men.
- Male birth control, without condoms, will be here by 2017.