- A plea for a welfare state because according to the latest studies, it increases overall happiness.
- Thomas Aquinas: Ethics and Anti-capitalism
- Acting happy when you’re not feeling it, particularly known in some jobs, can actually be detrimental to your health. It’s known as “emotional labor” and it can be very stressful where you lose motivation and you get job burnout.
- But What was She Wearing? A Tumblr site dedicated to young women explaining that what they wore could no way influence how men treat them while they were out doing normal things.
- A call for a Mary Wollstonecraft memorial sculpture.
- A Master argument against free will. At the very least, it’s a good primer.
- A study shows that states with more guns has more police deaths while they are on duty.
- A mathematical formula for a lasting relationship.
- When women perceived themselves as more attractive than their mates, they also reported less commitment, more flirting with other men, more appealing dating alternatives, and more frequent thoughts about breaking up.
- A nice blog detailing the ethics surrounding prostitution.
- Here is the home page about the ethics surrounding prostitution.
- Philosopher Laurie Shrage argues that prostitution is no one’s business.
- Porn star, Stoya, critically reviews Nancy Bauer’s “How to do Things with Pornography.”
- Some men have evolved to seek out easily sexually exploitable women. Ugh.
- Believing in porn addiction can be a self-fulfilling prophesy where identifying as a porn addict can cause psychological problems.