- I haven’t heard of the Dunning-Kruger effect until just recently, but it seems like something I would teach my class.
- A Darwinian approach to moral philosophy.
- Simple advice for living a good life.
- Ron Paul is for States Rights, not libertarianism.
- Check out which countries has freedom of the press.
- Which GOP candidate would cut taxes? Clue: Romney is basically Obama.
- A libertarian defense of licensing parents.
Is religion ridiculous? Most atheists think so but Alain de Botton, who is an atheist, says that many atheists can still learn from religions.
- Decoding and reconstructing people’s visual experiences:
- The international standard of the kilogram needs to be updated. Why? The universe is gaining mass. The kilogram is still the only measurement that is artificial, and there’s talk about making it into a fundamental constant.
- Record or see when someone made love.
- Oh the dynamics of modern dating.
- Will the future of sexual orientation get us beyond gay or straight?
- Evidence suggesting humans were polygynous during our evolution. What stopped it? Agriculture.
- Should prison inmates have the right to masturbate? The thesis is that without any sexual release, the inmates become more violent in prison and it just exacerbates the problem.
Dunning/Kruger is a goody. Makes a lot of sense.