- A cool video of 100 years of beauty in Korea. It gets surreal when it hits the 1950s:
- The more you live in a place with income inequality, the more likely people will purchase items to give them higher economic status (e.g. designer clothes, expensive jewelry).
- Is saying that one is cis-gendered oppressive?
- An excellent overview of sex and gender.
- The NFL hires its first full-time female official.
- Income inequality is bad for your health.
- BPA exposure is linked with autism spectrum disorder.
- Taking Tylenol can help relieve pain, but it can also blunt your emotions. Your sadness may not feel as sad, your happiness may not feel as happy.
- Here is the shortest paper written in a serious journal. It’s only two sentences long.
- How to recover from a breakup.
- People in relationships who are motivated to meet their partner’s sexual needs—even if one does not desire to have sex at the time—are more willing to engage in sex with their romantic partner. As a result, both partners reported higher sexual and relationship satisfaction.
- Long distance runners have more testosterone and a higher sex drive.
- For the first time, women’s first sexual experience coincides with their first contraceptive use:
- Some great articles about the philosophy of war applied to ISIS, Gaza, and Ukraine.