- Studies show that to retain what you just studied, go to the gym right after studying.
- Alice Dreger sat in her son’s sex-ed class in high school. This is what she experienced.
- Different forms of Eudaimonia in Hellenistic Philosophy.
- Instead of divorce, what about Platonic parenting?
- A gripping case of a porn star who dated an MMA fighter. When the relationship became abusive, the twitter feeds blamed her because of the fact that she was in porn.
- Some interesting data about those who have been killed by guns in the USA.
- A great comic about gender norms.
- An interesting discussion from philosophers Kate Padgett Walsh and Laura Papish about love from Frankfurt and Hegel.
Teachers more likely to label black students as troublemakers. Here’s the actual article.
- Including a discussion about gender and power dynamics may increase the effectiveness of sex education.