- There is a prediction there is a relationship between taking selfies and social exhibitionism, being extroverted, and self-esteem. A late study shows that those who take selfies have high social exhibitionism, are extroverted, but there is no relationship between taking selfies and self-esteem.
- I found a great parable called “Freedom River” narrated by Orson Wells:
- Internalized Misogyny: Why some people participate in patriarchal oppresion
- A very good interview with a criminologist on why gun control may not work.
- How do you persuade someone of the opposite political view? You have to frame the issue on their terms.
- An excellent open letter to white people.
- Heterosexual women have more diverse patterns of sexual response in terms of their sexual attractiveness to both men and women, regardless of sexual identity.
- Men typically succumb to sexual temptation more than women. Is it because they have less self-control? Is it because women are taught to be not as sexual as men? According to this study, it’s because men have stronger impulses than women.
- If there’s a context where there’s more women than men, hook ups are more acceptable.
- People who have “hypersexual disorder” do not have higher sex drives than those who simply have “high sex drives.” People with “hypersexual disorder” may have negative attitudes toward sexuality.
- Gabby Dunn on being pansexual, polyamorous, and proud.