- When someone doesn’t want kids, people often respond by saying things like, “You’ll change your mind later,” or “you’ll want kids someday.” Here’s an article about parents who regret having kids.
- Television that has romantic and relationship themes influences young people (ages 18-25) that sexual stereotypes or the standard (that males are pursuers of sexual activities and females have to present themselves in sexual ways to attract males).
- Amathia: “disknowledge” instilled in the soul due to bad upbringing and bad education, which brings about false values, notions, and beliefs.
- Why it’s time to stop glorifying marriage
- Some interesting stats about being single in America.
- 6 Toxic habits people do in relationships that people think are normal.
- Philosopher Elizabeth Brake on how the government ought to give marriage-like entitlements to those involved with polyamory:
- How did monogamy evolve in humans? One interesting hypothesis is to stop infanticide.
- Heliocentrism and Geocentrism diagramed.
- Mixing alcohol with diet sodas as opposed to regular sodas increases intoxication.
- After being in a relationship for a while, the passion starts to fade. So how do you keep the passion going? A journal article tells you how, but sex researcher Justin Lehmiller will sum it up for you.