- A nice blog post about advice from Daniel Dennett on how to think philosophically.
- A cool photo project where you can see the borders between two, sometimes three, countries in Europe.
- Stoic spiritual exercises part i.
- Stoic spiritual exercises part ii.
- How did being awesome become a virtue?
- An interesting theory about why swear words become taboo by philosopher Rebecca Roache. If so, then the last sentence is spot on: “swearing is often objectionable, but rarely immoral.”
- The notion of the self changes from what culture you’re in.
- 5 Sex/Relationship myths that therapists should stop believing.
- Can casual sex be harmful and beneficial? If you’re using sex as an end, then the casualness can be beneficial. If you’re using sex as a means toward a relationship or something else beyond the sex, then the casualness can be harmful.
- An interesting discussion about consent in porn with porn performers as part of the discussion.