Many of you knew that I applied to grad school this year. After receiving a couple of acceptances, I have decided to defer once again and stay in Utah. The decision was pretty much a financial one. Because of the economy, I can’t afford grad school right now. Luckily, I had to option to defer and I will for sure be going next year starting in fall 2010. In the meantime, I’ll be teaching in Utah for another year.
This year, I’m going to try and look at the school I got accepted and see what classes they offered if I did go. That way, I’ll try and get the books and read along with the class. Of course, there’s no one to talk to about what I’m reading, but maybe this blog will offer up a way to get a conversation going.
In the end, I’m just letting everyone know about my plans for grad school and the situation: I’m staying for another year.