- College students using “sugar daddies” to pay off loan debt.
- Interesting patterns between being single, being married, and being obese. The short answer is that if you’re a married man or a single woman, it pays to be obese. However, if you’re a single man or a married woman, your wage is lower.
- If you receive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) to your right temporoparietal junction (RTPJ), it will affect your moral judgment. Read about it here, or just watch it:
- A vegetarian might actually kill more animals than omnivores. Yet, a vegan may do the least damage. Either that or start eating whale. Overall, getting eggs and dairy is best from humane sources to lessen the damage.
- A table of various theories of the self.
- Interesting blog about doubt, getting rid of bias and fallacies in our thinking.
- Bleeding Heart Libertarian blog argues that we can both judge and tolerate things at the same time. We have to judge in order to evaluate the situation, and toleration is not some ploy from the left.
- With the new law being passed, birth control is now fully covered.
- Women drinkers have better sex lives. Basically two glass of wine a day would do it. But this doesn’t seem like causation, more like correlation if anything.
- New York’s new mandate will require sex education starting in 6th grade.
- There’s a petition to get Bert and Ernie married. However, the Sesame Workshop responded that Bert and Ernie are simply friends and that they have no sexual orientation.
- Not really about sex, but against it. With typical dating sites, there are always some people who sign up for the purpose of some sexual encounter. Not with this one. The purpose for this dating site is for purely dating, not sexual encounters. The founder wanted to find a dating site where it didn’t lead to sex and so she started the site.