- Wow! The photo below was made by this camera:
- A revealing study shows that economic declination is inversely proportional to the length of women’s skirts. In other words, when wealth declines, the girls skirts get shorter.
- Plato may not have believed in Platonic Love after all. Dr. Jay Kennedy finds codes within The Symposium suggesting that Plato believed that sex was important in love, but within moderation.
- In the ethical realm, a revealing study shows that antisocial behavior (e.g., psychopathy, machiavellianism, and life meaninglessness) predict a utilitarian response to moral dilemmas. Actual paper here. [H/T to Greg Spendlove]
- Steven Landsburg has a reply here. It’s all about the “woulds” and “shoulds.”
- Republican Candidates Venn Diagram. Interestingly, it seemed that the only reliable one dropped from the race:
- Early humans mating with Neanderthals made our immune system stronger.