- Paying a lot of money for extraordinary experiences is worse than having ordinary experiences with loved ones.
- People give a less favorable opinion to someone who identifies as a feminist, but there is no hiring discrimination. Moreover, undergraduates are less willing to befriend or date a woman when she calls herself a feminist, or behaves like the feminist stigma.
- Here are some interesting trends about marriage. Apparently, there is a historic high of US adults not getting married.
- This is an old post, but I can’t believe I haven’t seen it before. A defense of polyamory from a discussion from Rick Santorum’s small debate with the public. The comments are worthy of reading too.
- Teenagers who slept for six hours or less per night were at an increased risk for depression compared their peers who slept more, and this in turn can cause more depression.
- An interesting list of asexual terms.
- Sexualized Avatars Lead to Women’s Self-Objectification and Acceptance of Rape Myths.
- People are less likely to be influenced by you if they think you are spending too much time making an easy decision or too little time making a difficult decision.