- Evidence shows that gender is fluid, but our brains automatically see them as discrete things. Apply this to other fields as well.
- The story of the Ermahgerd girl.
- My hometown, Ogden, UT is part of a featured story as a pathway toward economic equality. (It probably should’ve said economic fairness.)
- Having school four days a week is better for students (and teachers) academically.
- Should you go to grad school?
- Where did college go wrong? A discussion about whether we are coddling students from “puppy days” to trigger warnings.
- Did Hitler take away guns? Could the Jews have stopped Hitler? Jack Russell argues no.
- An engineer explains why the wall that Donald Trump wants to build across the Mexican-US border is extremely implausible.
- Using empirical data, a sociologist has a solution to end child poverty: using a sliding scale tax rate.
- Was Gandhi a racist?
- An alternative to reparations: give blacks 5/3 of a vote.
- What do people find “essential” and “desirable” in relationships?
- The Westboro Baptist Church is going to picket Kim Davis’s workplace because she isn’t a “real Christian.”