- An awesome, interactive way to balance the budget with very detailed information. I played it, ending up with a surplus. (Now in Blogroll)
- New study shows that penis size is linked with economic growth. At first I was skeptical, but there is an actual university researched paper on this.
- Appeals Court Rules in Favor of Nude Body Scanners in Airports.
- Living the Dink life (dual income no kids). (Now on Blogroll)
- An interesting article on a less-known existentialist pessimist philosopher who borders toward anti-natalism: Peter Wessel Zapffe, which shares many Benatarian themes: a globe without people wouldn’t be so bad.
- Reading the Bible frequently is tied to social justice and openness to science. (H/T to Greg Spendlove)
- US advisory group recommends providing women free birth control.
- To improve your sex life, get a pay raise.
- An infomatic about the teaching profession. Let’s just say that teachers get the brunt end of it all.