- This may be a solution to anti-natalism.
- Do you need extra help? No worries. There are various people with virtual office hours to help you out.
- How to change people’s minds. (now in blogroll)
- Statistically, you have a better chance of being executed by Rick Perry than dying in a plane crash.
- The social psychology of Burning Man. The economics turns social.
- US pastor calls for a national registry for atheists, in the same vain as there’s a national registry for sex offenders. Thinking Atheist has a video reply:
- By far, Muslim Americans have the highest numbers out of any predominant religions that there is no justification for violence.
- Many are asking scientists to get more involved in politics.
- Mogul spends $100 million to find a cure for his daughter.
- Interesting study finding a correlation between tuition costs in college and risky behavior in teens. In other words, if you want to reduce teen sex, lower college tuition.
- 51-year old Frenchman is being sued because his soon-to-be ex-wife didn’t receive sex for many years. By the way, she won. He now owes her about $14,000 in American dollars.
- Studies show that couples (both gay and straight) are becoming more monogamous. Perhaps it’s because of the whole STI scare.
- Despicable! Teen girl forced to give cop oral sex.
- An association may show that boys who masturbate are more likely to practice safer sex.
- Close to home. “Salt Lake City has the third-highest rate of same-sex couples among America’s mid-size cities (those with populations between 100,000 and 250,000).” It’s an increase of 73 percent in the past decade. Even more interesting is that young Utahns (ages 18-29) support same-sex marriage by a 42-39 percent margin. [h/t USU SHAFT]
- My sentiments exactly.